GFS Provides Fastest and Affordable Services Even to/from the Most Far to Reach Landlocked Countries like Chad and Central Africa Republic.
GLOBAL FREIGHTAGE is a vibrant and innovative company registered to provide unique and professional freight forwarding in Cameroon, customs clearance and transit to LANDLOCKED Chad and Bangui-Central Africa Republic for both import and export. Our goal is to offer our customers Smart and Optimal solutions to their Logistical Challenges and Export Management Services for commercial, industrial and project shipments with highest level of commitment and dedication which will ensure total customer satisfaction.
Adjustment to China Customs Advance Manifest (CCAM) Regulation
– Inbound Cargo To/Via Chinese Mainland
China Customs has released Order No.56  to advise the adjustment made on the advanced manifest rule that will be effective from 1st June, 2018 onwards.
The adjustments include the following items:
• Enforce advanced submission of manifest 24 hours prior to loading. Complete and accurate cargo information as carried in the manifest must be submitted to China Customs electronically 24 hours prior to loading onto vessels that sail to/via/out of Chinese mainland ports.
• The manifest must reflect accurately and completely all goods under bills of lading.
• Requested data includes consignor and consignee information such as Company Code and communication number.
Provided link to the Order No. 56 (2017) published on the official website of China Customs (in Chinese)
In order to comply with the new regulatory requirement from China Customs and to ensure timely transportation of your cargoes, Maersk Line will begin submitting original advance manifest for inbound cargo to Chinese Mainland with a scheduled loading date on 1st June 2018 and thereafter.
Therefore, Maersk Line must receive the required manifest data via your Shipping Instruction (SI) before the SI cut-off deadline. Specific SI cut-off deadline can be fetched via Maersk Line website under respective country page or via Maersk Line representative.
Complete and accurate information on SI is important for us to comply with the new regulatory requirement, so shippers or party to provide SI are responsible for providing below additional data:
1. Consignor’s company code *(Mandatory)
2. Consignor’s phone number (Mandatory)
3. Consignor’s Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) status (Optional)
4. Consignee’s company name (Mandatory)
5. Consignee’s company code * (Mandatory if Consignee is not “TO ORDER”)
6. Consignee’s phone number (Mandatory if Consignee is not “TO ORDER”)
7. Name of contact person for Consignee (Mandatory if Consignee is not “TO ORDER”)
8. Phone number of contact person for consignee (Mandatory if Consignee is not “TO ORDER”)
9. Consignee’s Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) status (Optional)
10. Notify Party’s company code (Mandatory if Consignee is “TO ORDER”)
11. Notify Party’s phone number (Mandatory if Consignee is “TO ORDER”)
*Attached the identifier of company code being required to provide for countries’ reference
G.F.S has completed the shipment of three (3) Helicopters this January 2018.
With our capacity, experience, strength and Technical Knowhow, we ensure hassle free delivery from Tackle-to-Tackle, Hook-to-Hook, under hook to door, Door-to-Door etc. for all #Oversized/OOG/break bulk/heavy cargo, DG… for both import, export and transit Projects/Shipments.
Our multilingual and dedicated team is always ready to handle all your operations, giving it a clinical touch from scratch to finish.
We make the handling of heavy project more of a way of life.
Think of any project shipment in Africa, think Global Freightage Services
After all, it’s what we do best!!!!
For RFQ >>> http://www.globalfreightageservices.com/quote/
For more of our projects >>> http://www.globalfreightageservices.com/gallery/
Direct contact >>> email@example.com
As you know, ''Supply Chains Compete, not Companies''.
The aim of integrating #Global_Freightage in your supply chain is to improve overall efficiency and reduce overall costs, rather than operating independently and pushing costs and inefficiencies to other parts of the chain especially those related to Cameroon, #Landlocked Central Africa Republic, Chad .... and other countries in the sub-region.
Among the benefits of integrating Global Freightage is the reduction of #Bullwhip_effect, also known as demand amplification which is one of the main killers of supply chain that kills more than competitors.
Our presence, well qualify multilingual staffs, as well as a well define operation channels will help your firm to improve overall efficiency and reduce overall costs.
After covering a 1410.6 km by road, we are finally at the delivery site to deliver #161TEU at a go.
Discharge mood activated @ #Bangui - Central Africa republic for peacekeeping mission.
Global Freightage Services ltd
'Smart Logistics Solutions'
After all, it's what we do best.
The container terminal of the newly constructed Kribi Deep Seaport will henceforth be managed by the Bolloré/CMA-CGM/CHEC consortium while the operation and maintenance of...
Cargo insuranse reduces shippers' exposure to financial loss. Yet, so many shippers choose to risk importing and exporting goods without getting cargo insurance.
To be recognized as a benchmark for smart Professional Freight Fowarding Logistics and Export Management Service Provider.
Our mission is to offer our customers Smart and Optional Solutions to their International Freight Forwarding Logistics Challenges and Export Management Services for both industrial and commercial shipments with highest level of commitment and Dedication which will ensure Total Customer Satisfaction.